Saturday, June 6, 2026

The Beginning

-the real first Universe

-before my powerful miracles more filled space

-the first Universe

-about 2013 a Staff Member was taking us to the Pools

-in the suburb of Greerton

-we stopped near it to pick up a client named Paul

-he said he didn't want to come because he had constipation

-they had found a large stamp sized, ball shaped grey stone there

-I was able to have it

-I thought it might be part of the Big Bang that created the Universe

-being found at the property of another person meant it was harder to get before I did. Or be planted to have me on

-Greerton / Generation / Creation / Excretion / Constipation / Creation

-Paul and Pools- this created the first version of space

-he said he had constipation. Like part of how things came together for me


-Core of the UniverseCore of the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

1A I Save Britain

 -the dreams I had long ago -I when I was young saw on the shorts my Grandfather was wearing. A spot of damp where the end of his penis was ...